Healthy Hair Care , Precision Cuts, Custom Coloring
Masters of converting coffee into customer satisfaction
Hair Artist/Master Stylist
Sioban "Damalia" Abdul-Majeed, Visionary of Damalia Hair Studio . She is a 26 year hair industry veteran and native of Camden N.J. She has always had a love for the Hair and Fashion Industry . Her talents have taken her from salon owner, educator, New York Fashion Week , video, and various magazine publications . She has transformed many clients from NJ, Philly, Baltimore, Atlanta, and now the San Antonio area. It's her commitment to excellence, trendsetting vision,and exceptional skill that makes her a true artist. Damalia began honing her skills at age 19 at Aja'Free Hair design and apprenticing under Angie Reece- Peacock who credits her to finding her "Sweet Spot". She has cultivated a unique craft that produces sophisticated styles that are technically precise allowing effortless care for her clients. "It's in the cut and health of the hair that produces the style along with educating the client on how to maintain the care of there hair," says Damalia. "Cut and color done with accuracy and precision combined together creates a perfect harmony one enhancing the other". Whether she's styling red carpet looks, street glam, or daily wear, Damalia's seemingly effortless approach and undeniable ability has established her as an industry leader.
1. Make you feel welcomed and appreciated.
2. Be on time and enthusiastic.
3. Make you the focus of our attention.
4. Continuously seek new ideas, skills and inspiration.
5. Provide a unique and exciting ambiance in an immaculate environment.
6. Inform you about the benefits of our salon, our products and our services.
7. Listen and make suggestions you feel comfortable with.
8. Be a responsible and active member of the community.
You are a Beautiful Vision